Saturday, May 2, 2009

Listenin to my iPod!

I love my iPod Touch! It rocks! I don't have a lot of music yet but I will as soon as I get my allowence and go to the store to buy an iTunes card. $15 yo! Currently I'm Listenng to one of my favorite bands called neverSHOUTnever. I'm listening to Heregoesnothin'. I really like that song. I also like the song Trouble, but I'm not in the mood to listen to that song. My heart is a little sore that I can't listen it songs about love... want me to explain? Too bad... I cant risk the embarrasment... It involves my crush, me, jealousy, and his new girlfriend... you get the picture. Have you guys heard of a song called Smile by Lilly Allen or Ellen...idk how to spell her name... But that song is so good and the video is great! It is really funny, the video. Yeah... look it up on Youtube... speaking of youtube...http://www.youtube.com/avarela96 plz! I will love you forever!!!!! Like I still love my crush....even though seeing him with his girlfriend broke my heart. I thought he liked me but then he got a girlfriend...what are the chances he was trying to make me jealous? I think not that much of a chance.... I will Talk 2 U L8R!

No comments:

Post a Comment