Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hi again!

Hello again!

Yesterday I went to the movies and I saw this SUPER FREAKIN' AWESOME MOVIE! It was called 17 Again. You know that movie with High School Musical's Zac Efron. I saw it and I thought it was good. Zac did an amazing job! Don't hate me but I never really was that fond of Zac. I mean he never really wowed me. But in this movie he was FREAKIN AWESOME. The movie was rated PG-13 for a reason though. They said some inapropriate words. So don't watch it if you're not allowed to be exposed to that type of stuff. I didn't know that they were gonna say that so I have an excuse for hearing it. But I normally dont watch stuff like that... MOVIE POSTER!!! -----> Yeah that's the movie I saw yesterday...Oh its about this dude who wants to go back to be 17 again (hence the name) and he realizes that he likes his life just the way it is. It's better than its sounds. Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment